Guacamole by Chef uu_catan
Just a simple and fresh Guacamole recipe!
1. Cut stem out of the Jalepeno Pepper, cut in half, and de-seed. (Note: Jalepeno Peppers may cause irritation to the skin, may be best to wear gloves. Also, for extra heat in Guacamole, leave some of the seeds!)
2. Peel Lime. (An effective way to do this is to cut into fourths and then peel away the rine.)
3. Peel Garlic Clove.
4. Peel and de-seed Avocados.
5. Put all ingredient in a food processor and process until a creamy consistency. (A blender often works as well, but rather then a lime you may use lime juice instead to help cream ingredients together.)
6. If Desired, stir in any and all of the optional ingredients. Feel free to get creative!