Glazed Mini Doughnut Muffins by Chef IcaWolg
I was planning on making a surprise doughnut dessert and had NO idea that special doughnut pans were a part of the act..so I substituted a doughnut pan with a cupcake pan and Wahla! Ica gave birth to Mini Doughnut Muffins!
Preheat oven to 375
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon.
2. Next add in one egg at a time and mix well. Then add in the oil, water and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. Pour batter in to a greased cupcake/muffin pan filling each hole about 1/4 or 2/3 the way full
4. Let bake for 15-25 min (until edges turn golden brown)
5. While the muffins are baking mix together Confectioner's Sugar and Almond/Soy milk until a glaze consistency is formed.
6. After muffins are fully baked pull for oven and immediately pour the glaze on top of each mini muffin. Let cool and ENJOY!